Atlanta Travel ® Tourism Agency in a short period of time could achieve leading positions in the tourism market of Uzbekistan. Nowadays, successfully operating in Uzbekistan and Central Asia Atlanta Travel is the indisputable leader in terms of volume and quality of services provided to the foreign tourists.
Based in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Atlanta Travel has been set up by a group of travel business professionals to realize their innovative ideas of travel around the Silk Road countries. Our team of highly skilled and experienced experts is ready to offer you and your clients the most diverse travel options to Uzbekistan and Central Asia. Deep knowledge and love of Central Asia and Uzbekistan in particular, let our company become the first choice for those who seek for satisfaction of their wanderlust.
Being one of the leading tour-operators in Uzbekistan, Atlanta Travel arouses great interest of tourist business professionals from different countries of the world as well as many individuals who plan to make a trip round Uzbekistan and the Great Silk Road countries. Active participation of Atlanta Travel in many international travel fairs and other tourist events increases this interest to the company's activity.
Atlanta Travel participated in Tashkent International Tourism Fair “Tourism on the Great Silk Road” in November 2011; Internationale Tourismus Börse “ITB Berlin” in March 2012, Travel Fair “TOP RESA 2012” in Paris, France in September 2012. “WTM” in London. Currently we are planning to take part in International Tourism Trade Fair in Madrid, Spain – FITUR 2013.
Being one of the leading tour operators in the region, we can provide our guests with highly qualified service and oriental hospitality.
Atlanta Travel offers delightful tours around Uzbekistan:
1. Culture and history tours around the ancient cities of Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Termez and others;
2. Pilgrimage tours around the sacred places in Bukhara, Samarkand, Nurata, Langar, Tashkent;
3. Incentive tours;
4. Business travel itineraries;
5. Extreme tours: heli-ski, heli-boarding, free-ride, rafting, rock-climbing, trekking, mountain bike, bike-riding tours, fishing, hunting;
6. Jeep-safari tours;
7. Camel tours to the Kyzyl-Kum Desert;
8. Ornithology (birds) and entomology (insects) tours;
9. Photo-video tours;
10. Rural and eco-tours to villages of Nuratau-Kyzylkum Biosphere Reserve and Zaamin Nature Reserve which is a part of responsible tourism to Uzbekistan;
11. Tours with special events and festivals (Kupkari – traditional sport game on horseback, Nauruz – annual Spring Feast and New Year in Central Asia, etc.);
12. Individual and tailor-made tours, etc.
We offer our services at modest prices and guarantee the best of our efforts and credibility and individual approach to every client.
Our main targets are continuous development and improvement of our services, maximum satisfaction of customer requirements and expectations and continuously reinforce the image of Uzbekistan in the world.
Uzbekistan tour operator Atlanta Travel offer you full list of travel service:
1. Visa Support
2. Hotel reservation
(group and individual orders);
3. Meeting at the airport and accompanying to the hotel (VIP, group, individual);
4. Airline and railway tickets;
5. Organization of business trips, MICE;
6. Organization of conferences and banquet evenings;
7. Any kind of transport service
8. Organization of the concerts of folklore music in Samarkand
9. Qualified, knowledgeable, dedicated guides and interpreters, who speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese;